AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
DAX
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 13.08.2018, 18:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
everythingdynamicsaxbi: How to: Setup and configuration of the Prospect to cash integration (Accounts)
Источник: http://www.everythingdynamicsaxbi.co...tion-accounts/
==============

Hi everyone!

I’ve been setting up the data integration between Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and Dynamics 365 for Sales sometimes lately. It’s pretty straight forward using Microsoft’s guide, but I thought I could share my way of setting this this up. The data integration solutions all use the Common Data Service. So most of the configuration will be done in PowerApps. At this time there are 3 different data integration solutions available for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations:
  • Prospect to cash
  • Integration with Field Service
  • Integration with Project Service automation
Each of these solutions have multiple tasks and templates, for example the Field Service integration has tasks like Synchronize products in Finance and Operations to products in Field Service and Synchronize work orders in Field Service to sales orders in Finance and Operations, and the Project Service Automation integration has Synchronize project contracts and projects and Synchronize project tasks.

Prerequisite (Prospect to cash integration)

Take a look into this article to learn more about the system requirements for the Prospect to cash integration.

The integration

I will take you through the process of setting up the Prospect to cash integration for accounts. Here are the steps:

1. Environment

There are some requirements related to the user running the data integration project. You can read more about it here. Basically you need read and write access to entities in both Sales and Finance and Operations, and you also need to be an environment administrator of the database created in PowerApps. Also I recommend refreshing the Data Entities in Finance and Operations.

First we need to logon to PowerApps. So head on over to www.powerapps.com and login with your user. I created a dedicated integration user to use only for handling the integrations between the different systems. Then go ahead and create a new environment (We can use this environment for multiple integrations):

1.Click the cogwheel in the top right corner and go to “Admin center”

2. Click “New environment”

3.Fill in the required information:

4.You will be prompted if you want to create a database as well. Press “Create database”:

2. Connections

Ok great, we now have an environment and a database we can use. Now go back to the main PowerApps window and go to Data -> Connections. Here we need to define what systems we are connecting to. Add the connection for Dynamics 365 for Operations (preview) and Dynamics 365. This will ensure access to the data entities in the environments.

3. Connection Set

Go back to the Admin Center and go to Connection sets, and create a new connection set. Give it a name and chose the connections you created in the previous post + the environments (instances) you want to connect to each other. You also need to specify the Organizations (Legal entity in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, and Business Unit in Dynamics 365 for Sales). You can also add multiple organizations in here if you have more than one legal entity in your solution. Go ahead and create the connection set.

4. Project

1.Go back to the Projects tab and create a new project. Here we need to specify which template for integration we want to use. For syncing accounts we need to use this template:

2.Give it a name and click Next.

3.Then you need to provide the Connection Set that you created in the previous step.

4.Hit Next again and you need to specify the organization to use.

5.Create the Data Integration Project

Great! So we now have a Data integration project we can run. You have to do some mapping setup before you run the integration (Taken from this article on Microsoft Docs):

You can edit the mapping by clicking on the task. This will take you to the mapping setup:

You can also add additional tasks to this project if you want to add some additional entities. Also, if you have added custom entities after you setup the integration you’ll have to refresh the entities in the project.

Now we are ready to run the project to move data between the systems. You can either run the project manually (this is the best option for testing the integration) or you can specify a schedule when you are ready to deploy the integration for a production environment.

After the project is finished you can watch the status of each run. If you go to execution history you can see details of the data transfer:

As you can see I have some errors that I need to work out. If you click on the different records you can see the detailed error messages.

For more information about the data integration head over to Microsoft Docs:
Any questions or comments? Let me know in the comment section or send me an email.

Источник: http://www.everythingdynamicsaxbi.co...tion-accounts/