Лучший по профессии 2015
Лучший по профессии 2014
Лучший по профессии AXAWARD 2013
Лучший по профессии 2011
Лучший по профессии 2009

2,894 / 5650 (194) ++++++++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от mifi Посмотреть сообщение
В области ERP все не так блестяще, но тоже это скорее opportunity, а не проблема.
Хочу напомнить что Георгий уже довольно давно не работает в Oracle, а пытается зарабатывать на жизнь продажами Dynamics AX (может еще и Nav - не знаю точно). Так что размер, глубину и неповторимый аромат этой opportunity он ежедневно ощущает с 9 до 18...
За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: Aleck (1).
Старый 28.09.2010, 18:46   #22  
mifi
Microsoft Dynamics
Сотрудники Microsoft Dynamics

173 / 89 (3) ++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от fed Посмотреть сообщение
Хочу напомнить что Георгий уже довольно давно не работает в Oracle, а пытается зарабатывать на жизнь продажами Dynamics AX (может еще и Nav - не знаю точно). Так что размер, глубину и неповторимый аромат этой opportunity он ежедневно ощущает с 9 до 18...
А я что говорю? Скоро все к нам потянутся.
Старый 01.10.2010, 10:47   #23  
Poleax
Модератор
MCP
MCBMSS
Злыдни

1,353 / 595 (22) +++++++
Записей в блоге: 34
Microsoft Executive Suggests an Alternative to Oracle's Fusion Applications
Цитата:
Michael Park poses questions attendees may want to explore while attending OpenWorld.

Lately, when speaking with our partners, I have been struck by how often I’ve heard that customers of ours, like The Linc Group, end up choosing Microsoft Dynamics after considering Oracle solutions. This got me thinking about Oracle customers preparing to head to OpenWorld to get up to speed on Fusion Applications.

If I were attending OpenWorld, and hoping to learn more about Fusion, here are a few questions that would be top-of-mind for me.
  • What are Fusion Applications going to do for me? Is Oracle offering me more of the same or something innovative and different to help address my business challenges?
  • What happens to the investments I have made in my technology assets [e.g. home-grown solutions, custom ISV solutions, etc.] if they’re not Oracle?
  • Will Oracle support any retraining I will need as we undertake a replatforming project to Fusion Applications? Will it distract from the everyday running of my business?
  • Is adopting Fusion Applications a choice, a mandate, is it designed to keep me on the cutting edge, or is Fusion really a way for Oracle to integrate their own application portfolio?
  • If I prefer a two-tier ERP implementation strategy, will Fusion Applications provide my divisions/subsidiaries/branches with the flexibility they need, while I’m replatforming my core system?

At Microsoft Dynamics, we are always asking how we can provide better innovative alternatives to address our customers’ business challenges. We have many examples of customers, who after asking the tough questions of Oracle, decided that Microsoft Dynamics provided more value for their business.

For example, Network Equipment Technologies (NET) replaced its Oracle 11i E-Business Suite with Microsoft Dynamics AX because of its favorable return on investment, ease of use, and its ability to satisfy NET’s most complex business requirements. By choosing a Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation versus an Oracle upgrade, NET saved more than U.S. $1.5 million. NET has since upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, a process completed by their internal IT department (3 programmer/analysts as opposed to the 10 programmer analysts that supported Oracle) within three months for less than U.S. $38,000. [Read the case study, here.]

Microsoft itself switched to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and we have more than 40,000 people globally using the solution. Prior to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft’s sales network used an assortment of tools built on the Siebel platform. Increasingly this platform was perceived as a blocker of productivity, because it was overly complex and difficult to use. We switched to Microsoft Dynamics CRM because of the ease-of-use of the solution, with 78 percent adoption in the first 15 business days, and 90 percent adoption in the first month! [Read the case study, here.]

Other ways Microsoft Dynamics differs from Oracle, include:

Maintenance and Support

Microsoft Dynamics offers the option to purchase maintenance and support separately, so customers can make the right choice for their budget, business needs and requirements. Customers can get support directly from Microsoft or from a broad partner ecosystem that can address local verticalization and on-site needs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online offers customers a choice of implementation – on-premises, online or hosted – as well as an industry-leading service-level agreement that provides a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Continuous Innovation

Microsoft delivers value without expensive and time-consuming change. Strong product roadmaps across all of our solutions provide transparency to customers in how Microsoft Dynamics is driving value throughout its existing solutions, not asking customers to change to new and uncertain technology.

Microsoft Dynamics has a proven track record of delivering innovative features and technology to help customers increase their productivity, through the familiarity of Microsoft Office and our RoleTailored design approach. Customers tell us that the ease of use and flexibility of our solutions, along with interoperability with the Microsoft infrastructure that they already have, frequently deliver a lower cost of ownership. Microsoft is “all in” when it comes to the cloud, and Microsoft Dynamics solutions provide customers with the flexibility to choose the deployment that works best for their business: on-premises and/or partner-hosted with Microsoft Dynamics ERP, and on-premises, partner-hosed, and/or online with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

So, if you are heading to OpenWorld, or are just curious about Fusion Applications, I’d encourage you to consider these questions. Maybe the answers you get will meet your needs; but if not, remember there are a lot of options out there. More than 300,000 businesses have said Microsoft Dynamics is right for its people, and I hope you will too.

Michael Park
Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Business Solutions

Want more information?
Compare Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle, here
Find out which Microsoft Dynamics solution is best for your company, here
https://community.dynamics.com/blogs...lications.aspx

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Старый 01.10.2010, 10:56   #24  
George Nordic
Модератор
Злыдни

4,479 / 1250 (50) ++++++++
Записей в блоге: 9
Цитата:
Сообщение от Michael Park
For example, Network Equipment Technologies (NET) replaced its Oracle 11i E-Business Suite with Microsoft Dynamics AX because of its favorable return on investment
Средства разработки + ДАКС лучше, потому что быстрее окупаются.
Старый 05.10.2010, 18:14   #25  
George Nordic
Модератор
Злыдни

4,479 / 1250 (50) ++++++++
Записей в блоге: 9
Цитата:
Сообщение от fed Посмотреть сообщение
Хочу напомнить что Георгий уже довольно давно не работает в Oracle, а пытается зарабатывать на жизнь продажами Dynamics AX (может еще и Nav - не знаю точно).
Спасибо, Денис.

Да, это так. Чтобы внести ясность: я уже не работаю в Oracle. С 2010 года я работаю в компании IT Box (www.itboxcons.ru), партнера компании Microsoft, где отвечаю за продажи решений.

С Уважением,
Георгий