AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
DAX
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 14.06.2007, 10:00   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
Dynamics AX: Vista, IIS 7 and .Net BC
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...nd-net-bc.html
==============
Alright so in light of last weeks post about the .Net BC I had a fellow Architect email me about a issue he is facing. Basically he has the follwing:

- Vista
- IIS 7
- .Net BC

Next he has configured a AD account to have rights as a business connector proxy. Now he has taken the AD account and set it up as the identity of the Application pool for his application. When he uses a LogonAs() method call from C# ASP.Net application it crashed everytime. Now I am posting this here, because I have not yet tested the .Net BC on IIS 7. I am wondering if there is some kind of issue with isolation in the worker process for the Application Pool? Or even possibly what verison of .Net the person is trying.

Either way I wanted to post and see if anyone has had the chance to use the .Net BC from IIS 7 and Vista? What has been your experinces? What kind of code and setup have you used?

If you have anything to add here, please do so via the Comments below! Also when I have time I will come back to this, and also re-post about my experince with this in testing this out. Well check back as tomorrow I will continue my post and talk more about example C# ASP.Net code calling and working with Dynamics AX objects.

:-)

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.comFind a job at: DynamicsAXJobs.com, also post a job for only $99.00!

==============
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...nd-net-bc.html

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра