AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
DAX
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 30.09.2015, 20:12   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
atinkerersnotebook: Closing All The Extra Open Dynamics AX Workspace Windows With One Click
Источник: http://atinkerersnotebook.com/2015/0...ith-one-click/
==============

Humor me, because I’m sure that this has never happened to you all but, have you ever had a situation where it seemed like your workspace windows within Dynamics AX seemed like they were replicating like Tribbles? And like Kirk, all you wanted to do was just get rid of them all?

If you are one of the few that this has happened to then here is a quick tip that will save you from playing whack-a-mole with the windows and close them all with just a click of the button.

How to do it…
  1. To close all of the windows, all you need to do is click on the Workspaces icon in the top right hand corner of the Dynamics AX client and then select the Close All option.

How it works…

Like magic, all of the windows will close down and you will have a nice clean workspace again.

Summary

The only thing that we can’t guarantee is that they won’t start replicating again, but that is now your fault…

Acknowledgements

I have to thank Deborah Vermillion for this tip – I saw her do this and was mortified that I have been doing this the hard way for… well… forever.

Источник: http://atinkerersnotebook.com/2015/0...ith-one-click/