Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 05.10.2010, 22:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
AX UK: Convergence London Update
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ukax/archive...on-update.aspx
==============

It’s probably been slightly noticeable that I’ve been a tad quiet on the blogging front – I think we all know why that might be, my head has been firmly in the Convergence cloud ! We’ve got a fab line-up at Convergence this year covering off the Keynote with Kirill, General sessions with the Global Product Leads for AX, NAV, GP and CRM and guest customer speakers, then onto 28 breakouts covering not only covering Microsoft Dynamics but also general Microsoft technologies that can help benefit our customers’ businesses. So we have the lovely James Akrigg presenting IT’s Time to Change, Julian Datta covering Virtualisation, and Andrew Spooner covering off the future from Microsoft Research.

Take a look at the session breakouts here!

Not only will we have great session content, we have a much bigger Exhibition Hall this year with some great exhibitors and sponsors from the Microsoft world. Whilst taking a stroll around the Exhibition Hall you should also look to pay a visit to the Microsoft Lounge where Microsoft folk will be on hand to talk product, reference program, customer source and I’m pleased to say Kinect! Yes, Kinect, due to appear in retail stores in November will be at Convergence. For those of you yet to experience Kinect, I would look to pay a visit to the Lounge. I’m not known for my gaming interest or ability – however one look at Kinect being demonstrated and I was sold! To view further details of what to expect from Kinect click here, and be sure to come to the Microsoft lounge to try it out for yourself!

looking forward to seeing you all there!

Posted By Fee Nolan

Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ukax/archive...on-update.aspx