AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
DAX
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 05.06.2007, 02:28   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
Dynamics AX: ASP.Net and the Dynamics AX .net BC
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...ax-net-bc.html
==============
I thought I would write this week about using the Dynamics AX .Net Business Connector from custom ASP.Net applications. This can be a wonderful in for making use of X++ business objects, and other DAX objects, but it can also be something tricky to work through, and throughly plan for.

The thing to keep in mind is that ASP.Net 2.0, and it's use of Domain specific context, or Application pool, is tied to a given .Net Business Connector Proxy account. This account can be any AD network account that has rights to logon as BC proxy. The first time the proxy is launched, it's rights as a user will be used, and stay present into the application pool / domain context is reset.

This can be a tricky thing, because for example you might have an custom ASP.Net application where you want one site per company, per instance. [Similar to the Enterprise Portal for Dynamics AX 4.01]. In doing this you must keep in mind that each site should have it's own port for setup, but also it's own Application Pool. Doing this will allow you to run multiple sites for the different possible companies, and instances that you might have for Dynamics AX and your site(s). Let me tell you, I know first hand, if you don't plan for this and try to run off of the same application pool, you will have the wrong data going into the wrong company and not know about it until you have some data clean up to do. :-)

Basically though if you think about an Application Pool in IIS / ASP.Net world as the Domain Context for which a given instance of a ASP.net application lives and works, then thinking in these terms will help you plan your custom ASP.Net application betters, and allow for multiple instances on the same IIS box.

Well check back as I will cotinue this discussion and move into some examples for working with Dynamics AX objects from ASP.Net in C#!

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.comFind a job at: DynamicsAXJobs.com, also post a job for only $99.00!

==============
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...ax-net-bc.html

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра