AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX: Программирование
DAX
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 07.10.2021, 13:24   #1  
Ventainais
Участник

13 / 10 (1) +
SSRS report retrieving field metadata error
Hello all!

I have an ssrs report which uses data provider classes and temp tables for data.
In the temporary table I added a new string field, I synchronized the table, compiled the DP classes and it's controller class (additionally used compile forward).

The problem I have is, when I deploy the report through Ax management shell, I get an error:
Publish-AXReport : The AXRDCE extension caught an unexpected exception for repo
rt SalesQuotation.
The error message was:
An exception occurred when retrieving the field metadata for the field Name_LF
in table SalesQuotationDetailsTmp.

The report has more then one design, I use the new added string field in one design and the deploy command finishes without errors, but when I add the same new field in my other design, I get the above mentioned error.

I think I tried everything what I could come up in with, AOS and reporting services restart won't help.

Does anyone else have an idea what I could try?
Теги
axapta 2012, field metadata, report deploy exception, ssrs