Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 07.05.2012, 11:11   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
workflowax: Approve Workflow Items Via Email
Источник: http://workflowax.wordpress.com/2012...ems-via-email/
==============

This is now officially my 100th post to my Dynamics AX Workflow Wanderings blog and I thought I would take the opportunity to present a fantastic little add on product for workflow that our company has been using extensively with our various clients.

The product provides Dynamics AX users the ability to approve Dynamics AX 2009 work items from any email client regardless of operating system or mobile platform. This means that you can use it from Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Outlook, Apple Mac etc… Its as easy as sending email. Whats more is it doesn’t require any form of app to be installed on users devices, it just works!

Some of the features/advantages
  • Easy and quick to setup in Dynamics AX. It can be setup in a very short space of time, which means no expensive installation costs.
  • There are no complex inter app communications, webservices or network configurations that need to be done as its all handled in AX. Simply install the provided XPO and DLLs, setup your email account information and activate a batch job.
  • Detailed processing information available, to help track how users are interacting with the system
  • Resend email notification functionality
  • Add comments history to email templates.
  • Lower load on your system as users to not have to login to approve every workitem.
  • Quicker turn around time on workflows as workitems can be approved from anywhere.
  • Asynchronous approvals.
How do I get it?
  • We’ve tried to make it super easy to get hold of this product, so you can visit http://merpi.axnosis.com/emailer.php and click on the buy button to purchase it immediately via Paypal.
  • If you prefer the old fashioned route you can mail us on mobile@axnosis.com for a formal quote, demo or anything else you require.

Источник: http://workflowax.wordpress.com/2012...ems-via-email/