AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX Blogs
DAX
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.05.2007, 10:00   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,459 / 846 (79) +++++++
Dynamics AX: Offbeat DLR. Dynamic Language Runtime!
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...e-runtime.html
==============
Alright, so in the Amp It up! Microsoft mega year of releases, I thought I would share in some interesting development item that I came across. I a software engineer at heart. Even though my title states Senior Technical Architect, I still love the write code. With that said I thought I would post about a ZDNet blog entry I came across. I is about the DLR or "Dynamic Language Runtime." I know what your thinking? Dynamics Languages now part as the CLR?! Well not yet... but this is very interesting in that Microsoft is releasing this layer of the CLR for "Dynamic Languages." Check it out: ZDNet Post. DLR.

So a Dynamics Language, in these terms are languages like:
  • Ruby
  • Perl
  • PHP
  • Pyhton

etc. Implmentations of some of these dynamic languages already exist with .Net CLR but Microsoft is trying to make the CLR more attractive to Dynamic language programmers.
This is from Hugunin explantation of Microsoft's Dynamic Language intentions:

"What we're going to try hard to do is, instead of doing a dynamic language specification, provide a dynamic language library and have guidance on how to use it, because I'm a firm believer in whenever you can capture something in code instead of text it's a far better way to capture it. So we're going to try to capture as much of these guidelines as we can in code."

You may be wondering what this has to do with Dynamics AX and CRM? Well as Dynamics AX and CRM are more and more customized and developed in .Net such dynamic development languages can be used to achieve such customizations and development needs, openning up great possibilities for develop cycles, and how things get developed. So I would classify this as an off beat topic, that could pretain to Dynamics AX 6.0. :-) Well check back soon as I dive deeper in Dynamics CRM, as well as Connecting InfoPath 2007 to Dynamics AX 4.01!

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.comFind a job at: DynamicsAXJobs.com, also post a job for only $99.00!

==============
Источник: http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2007...e-runtime.html
Старый 03.05.2007, 10:46   #2  
belugin
Участник
Сотрудники Microsoft Dynamics
Лучший по профессии 2017
Лучший по профессии 2015
Лучший по профессии 2014
Лучший по профессии 2011
Лучший по профессии 2009

4,622 / 2922 (107) +++++++++
Записей в блоге: 5
Некоторые детали реализации от автора IronPython
Jim Hugunin's Thinking Dynamic : The One True Object (Part 1)