emeadaxsupport: Unable to validate the AX 2009 Workflow Webservice URL on a Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
We recently came across an issue where AX 2009 Workflow extensions were successfully installed on a system running 64-bit Windows Server 2008 R2, and the workflow virtual directory successfully created under the Default Web Site in IIS 7.5. However when we try to Validate the workflow URL (e.g. http://myworkflowserver:80/MicrosoftDynamicsAXWorkflow50/) in the AX Client (AX 2009 Client -> Administration -> Setup -> Workflow infrastructure configuration wizard) we get the following error:
The request failed with HTTP status 405: Method Not Allowed.
As a test to ensure that IIS is able to server a page, we were able to manually browse and view the AXWorkItem.asmx file (http://myworkflowserver:80/MicrosoftDynamicsAXWorkflow50/AxWorkItem.asmx).
We verified that the AOS Service account had NTFS file security access to the Workflow web files and folders (These were installed under "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Workflow")
We verified that the MicrosoftDynamicsAXWorkflow50 application pool identity was indeed set to run as the Business Connector Proxy User account (as specified in AX 2009 Client -> Administration -> Setup -> Security -> System service accounts)
We verified that the Workflow System and Execution accounts were specified (AX 2009 Client -> Administration -> Setup -> Security -> System service accounts)
We resolved the issue by changing the property value of "Enable 32-Bit Applications" from False to True under the "Advanced Settings" for the MicrosoftDynamicsAXWorkflow50 application pool in IIS Manager
- Log in as a local administrator on the Windows Server 2008 R2, and run Start -> All Programs -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- In the left-hand pane, click on Application Pools, and in the right-hand pane select MicrosoftDynamicsAXWorkflow50 application pool
- Click on "Advanced Settings..." in the Task Pane
- In Advanced Settings window, under the "(General) section, change the property value for Enable 32-Bit Applications to True and click on OK
- Now you should be able to successfully validate and use the workflow web services. We get "Workflow runtime URL is valid" displayed in the InfoLog window.
Расскажите о новых и интересных блогах по Microsoft Dynamics, напишите личное сообщение администратору.
|emeadaxsupport: List of fixes that improve performance of certain features in Dynamics AX 2009||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||13.10.2009 19:06|
|AX UK: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 and Dynamics AX 2009 are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||29.09.2009 03:08|
|emeadaxsupport: Debugging non-interactive X++ code in Dynamics AX 2009 when running on Windows Server 2008||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||23.09.2009 13:05|
|Dynamics AX Sustained Engineering: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 and AX 2009 are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2||Blog bot||DAX Blogs||0||22.09.2009 04:06|
|jinx: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, Windows Server 2008 und SQL Server 2008||Blog bot||DAX auf Deutsch||0||12.10.2008 20:10|
|Опции темы||Поиск в этой теме|