AXForum  
Вернуться   AXForum > Microsoft Dynamics AX > DAX: Функционал
DAX
Забыли пароль?
Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск Все разделы прочитаны

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 20.10.2021, 11:23   #1  
mandruchow
Участник

5 / 10 (1) +
D365FO Sales Picking from mobile application
Hi AX Forum

I'm developer and working in D365FO in manufactoring company and got problem to solve. We've made configuration for D365FO mobile app for sales picking for WORKS.
Goal is to pick diffrent qty on diffrent batch numbers. Let's say we have 5 qty on work line. We would like to pick (using mobile app) 2 on batch AAA and 3 on bacth BBB. Is it somehow possible? As I was testing, mobile app let pick only 5 qty on first avaiable batch number. Could you give me any hint how to proceed? Maybe I'm asking wrong?

My idea was to split work lines when D365FO/Mobile app is doing picking. But I would have to split sales lines related with works lines as well and also all related transactions what sound really complicated and might produce a lot of error.

I'm stuck and any help would be great.

Thanks,

Michal
Старый 20.10.2021, 12:21   #2  
Pandasama
Участник

448 / 133 (5) +++++
Where exactly did you stuck?
Splitting sales/purch lines (and their invent transactions) is rather simple (at least at DAX2012, and I didn't heard that Sales/Invent framework have changed a lot in D365)
Старый 20.10.2021, 13:44   #3  
EVGL
Banned
Соотечественники
Лучший по профессии 2017
Лучший по профессии 2015
Лучший по профессии 2014

4,445 / 3001 (0) ++++++++++
Цитата:
Сообщение от mandruchow Посмотреть сообщение
Hi AX Forum

I'm developer and working in D365FO in manufactoring company and got problem to solve. We've made configuration for D365FO mobile app for sales picking for WORKS.
Goal is to pick diffrent qty on diffrent batch numbers. Let's say we have 5 qty on work line. We would like to pick (using mobile app) 2 on batch AAA and 3 on bacth BBB. Is it somehow possible? As I was testing, mobile app let pick only 5 qty on first avaiable batch number. Could you give me any hint how to proceed? Maybe I'm asking wrong?

My idea was to split work lines when D365FO/Mobile app is doing picking. But I would have to split sales lines related with works lines as well and also all related transactions what sound really complicated and might produce a lot of error.

I'm stuck and any help would be great.

Thanks,

Michal
Hi Michal, please check your Reservation hierarchy of the released product. The Batch dimension must be "below" the location. This means the worker decides which batch(es) to take, not the system during the SO line reservation (or production order Release if we are talking about raw materials picking).

https://community.dynamics.com/ax/f/...agement/677724

https://dynamics-tips.com/reservatio...nd-operations/