Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 09.12.2008, 11:05   #1  
Blog bot
Участник

25,475 / 846 (79) +++++++
Dianne Siebold: AIF Services & Locale
Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/dsiebold/archi...es-locale.aspx
==============

I was recently included on an e-mail thread in which the question as to how AIF web services handle localization was raised. For example, if you have caller in Germany invoking a service that’s hosted in France, how is localization of the data and error messages handled?

The answer is that the services do not consider the locale of the caller but operate in the locale of the AOS. So a consumer in Germany could call a service in France and receive an error message in French. As far as date and time go, the AIF web services exchange data in relation to GMT and include the time zone information. It’s the responsibility of the caller to format any data returned.

This was the answer provided but let me just state that I have not personally tested this out. That's the end of my disclaimer. :)

Источник: http://blogs.msdn.com/dsiebold/archi...es-locale.aspx