Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.04.2007, 14:07   #22  
Maxim Gorbunov
Administrator
Соотечественники
Лучший по профессии 2009

2,483 / 645 (26) +++++++
Так... Первый параграф с небольшими стилистическим изменениями... Прошу рассматривать, как мое предложение, не более того

What's It All About?

I have been talking to consultants and developers who works with DAX and I know that the issues regarding inventory closing and stock cost calculation have become one of the severest for the majority of implementation projects. Users treat the inventory closing as a ‘black box’ delivering various results every time it's run depending on the phase of Moon. In my opinion, this is caused by the lack of information, which is dispersed across the whole documentation. Furthermore, some tricks of this procedure are not documented at all and need to be discovered with the cut-and-try method or by studying the source code of inventory closing.

In this article I'll try to explain in detail how this procedure works and to guide you through some other issues related to the cost calculation. A part of the information has been collected from different documents about DAX; another part captures my own experience gathered while working with Axapta 3.0 and reverse-engineering its source code. I haven’t verified everything in the version 4.0 but - according to my analysis of the source code – the algorithm hasn’t been changed significantly.

This document is addressed to experienced DAX (formerly Axapta) consultants and software architects who have questions on the subject. The reader should understand basic ideas of the Trade and Logistics module and should have already tried to run the inventory closing.
faq, закрытие склада, полезное, себестоимость