Зарегистрироваться Правила Справка Пользователи Сообщения за день Поиск

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 24.05.2007, 15:13   #1  
ginmur
Участник

13 / 12 (1) ++
Number sequence problems - Ax3 sp3
Hi all,

as my russian is not as good, I couldn;t find if something is already posted on this topic here.

But my problem is that number sequencies are not working correctly. When creating new lines in general journal, sometimes a strange number is used for number sequence. However it is in the NS format, it is not the number specified in the next field in NS. The solution is to delete this voucher from NS list table and then the correct number is used. This NS is set up as continuous, which is correct.
From my point of view it seems to be a bug, but could't find any hotfix or another solution to fix this issue.

Could someone help?
За это сообщение автора поблагодарили: mazzy (2).
Старый 27.05.2007, 12:15   #2  
Maxim Gorbunov
Administrator
Соотечественники
Лучший по профессии 2009

2,483 / 645 (26) +++++++
Most likely the number sequence you are using for journal numbering is set up as continuous. You'll find this setting on the General tab page in the Number sequences form.

If a number sequence is set up as continuous, Axapta tries to avoid gaps in numbering. Assume you've created a new journal but then you've decided to delete it without saving. If the number sequence is not continuous then when you create a new journal, next number will be used. If the number sequence is continuous, Axapta will use the same number for a new journal since this number was not used (you haven't actually saved the record).
Старый 11.06.2007, 19:48   #3  
ginmur
Участник

13 / 12 (1) ++
But we need these number sequencies to be continuous, as we don't want to have gaps in sequencies.
Now I think how to skip these old numbers that were lost somewhere and now are appearing. Probably I will post something on them outside of CA.

Thank you for your help, it gave me some idea.